Monday, August 1, 2016

Super Short

Hi. Soooo this is going to be super short...
This week went by super fast. The highlight of the week was when I got to see some of my MTC buddies (Sister Jackson & Elder Barclay). I played the piano once again for another musical #... mainly because I didn't want to sing lol. So I asked if I could play instead. The sisters in my zone sang "Sisters in Zion," and the hermanas even sang a verse in Spanish!

Everybody go read Jacob 5:71-72. It's my favorite right now. I am on the LORD'S mission. It's not my mission, it's His. He labors WITH US. and He loves us with all of his heart.
The first great commandment is to love God with all of your heart, might, mind, and strength. The first great truth is that God loves US with all of His heart, might, mind, and strength.

I LOVE YOU ALL.
have a fantastic week.

P.S.
1) me, my trainer, and "sister" (generation pic)
2&3) my MTC bff's
4) new phone
5) weird pokey fruit we found on a bush...we ate...it tastes like nectarines
6) palm tree
7)creepy doll
8) aloha street
9) Sis Cross hung this squirrel on a noose (idk how to spell) to show all the other squirrels not to mess with her garden. lol. She has a "squirrelanator" that catches squirrels and then they drown them in a tub of water...isn't that pleasant? 
♥ Sister Alexis Skabelund

451 W Bobier Dr
Vista CA 92083-1906
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment